AUTOFI CarPC Media Player
About AutoFi v1.0
AUTOFI is a Freeware Music Player front-end for CarPC's and mobile computers using MS Windows™, part of our collection of FREE programs. (Freeware: The program is offered as Free software with a Free download) Aimed at Personal Computers with smaller displays and/or touch screens, it is designed as an easy to use media player front-end for a PC fitted to a car (known as a CarPC), boat or other vehicle. Play your MP3's and othe music media files on the move with a simple to use File based selection system.
- Large easy to use music player media controls ideal for smaller touch screens and monitors such as those fitted to CarPC's and other mobile computers.
- Clear uncluttered media player interface optimized for touch screens with a selection of colour themes.
- Separate day and night time colour themes selection with easy switching between the two.
- File based music player design rather than more complicated library based systems - Add and remove media easily, just copy it to your hard drive.
- Freeware Software! A free download is far cheaper than other CarPC media player front ends costing $100 or more.
Car PC (or other vehicle) orientated 'Home' screen with date, time, media info and our unique integrated GPS Speedometer and Compass!
Built in Onscreen Keyboard for when AutoFi music player requires data input, when saving a Playlist for example.
Analog Guage and Digital Speed and Direction display. Speed display in Mph, K-Mph and Knots making it useful in any country or even on a boat!
Track Info Screen (ID3v1 Tags) with song Title, Album etc. plus track artwork / album art.
Run operating system commands and programs, restart and shut down PC from the System menu.
Download & Install
Download autofi10.zip by clicking the download button above, unzip it to your computer (creates the program installer 'autofi 1.0.exe'). Copy the program installer to the PC you wish to use it on, e.g. your CarPC. Run the file autofi 1.0.exe (double click) and follow the instructions to install the AutoFi Music Player on your computer.
Once the program is installed you can run AutoFi by double clicking it's icon on your desktop. After running AutoFi for the first time you may wish to setup your own devices (GPS etc) by clicking the Options button on the left hand panel. You can now go ahead and delete the autofi10.exe file from your desktop to free up valuable space on your hard disk.